• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by cbassillo

1. cbassillo

Folding vs. Fixed Stock

Those are both awesome looking weapons. I kind of narrowed down to those two options - and also was thinking about the Phoenix Kicklite. A lot of people have said the recoil was much less, though heard there was a need of modification because the grip gets in the way of the slide release...? I'm...
  2. cbassillo

Folding vs. Fixed Stock

Hmm, seems like that's what I have been hearing -- the "yay" and "nay" opinions based on preference. I have just the pistol grip on mine. I have a feeling, given my weight and the fact that I'm a novice with a shotgun, that I'm going to want something to butt up against my shoulder, though I...
  3. cbassillo

Folding vs. Fixed Stock

Hey everyone! I'm new here, and to the world of shotguns. I've been looking around at different options for my Mossberg 500 and I'm stuck on choosing my stock. I have heard a couple people complain about the folding stock, which I initially wanted to get a side folding adjustable from ATI. I...
  4. cbassillo

Hello from New Jersey!

Thank you, thank you! I'll get a picture up soon! The Mossberg is my first gun, period, but I have shot handguns before. Just not a shotgun yet. I've been skulking around on the board for a few days, and decided to join today. Lots of good info, reviews, and good people it seems =]
  5. cbassillo

Hello from New Jersey!

Thank you very much!
  6. cbassillo

Hello from New Jersey!

Hello, all! My name is Charlee (and even though it doesn't sound that way by my name, I am a girl!) I just turned 23 and got my first shotgun on Tuesday for my birthday - my Mossberg 500. Hopefully, I'll get to shoot it this weekend. :D Anyhoo, I'm very excited and pleased to have found a...
Back