• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ChrisdudeSR

1. ChrisdudeSR

Firearm Photo Gallery

Here's a start to my collection. Slowly but surely. There like tattoos. Can't have just one.
  2. ChrisdudeSR

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Thanks Tom! Just signed up today.
  3. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

Thanks!
  4. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

So got my new Phoenix Technology Field Series stock, put it on and WOW! I love it. Looks great and feels great. Now I just gotta get to the range.
  5. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

Went much betta than expected. Thanks to the video's and picture's. Stripped down, cleaned, oiled and reassembled all in about 30 minutes. Good to know I had support if needed. Ordered a new stock and will post pics when I assemble it.
  6. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

Great Video. Watched it and the other one I found here. Feeling better about it. Will take my time and be patient. Thanks Lazy! If I have any questions I will be sure to post. Thanks again.
  7. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

Thanks Guys!
  8. ChrisdudeSR

Aloha from NorCal!

I came across this forum while looking for upgrades on my new Mossy 500 Field/Security Combo. From reading past posts, I can see there is a lot of information in here from a lot of well informed people. Good to know as I perform my first disassembly tonight. Hope to post good news, but if I have...
  9. ChrisdudeSR

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Great forum guys! I found by doing some research on upgrades to my new Mossy 500 Field/Security combo. Every question I had has been answered by looking through past conversations. Thanks guys! :)
Back