• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Chuck Deuce

1. Chuck Deuce

Mossberg Shockwave 12 gauge issue.

Sadly that's why I've switched from 700's to Tikka's.
  2. Chuck Deuce

Shockwave Grip Push Button Swivel Base Project

Looks a bit more secure than the factory offering.
  3. Chuck Deuce

Mossberg Shockwave 12 gauge issue.

My first Mossberg 500a I bought back around 2005 was smoother and a joy to have until it got exposed to moisture and rusted up quickly (over night camping trip) since then I've been very diligent with my lube/oil application and haven't looked back. Now getting back on point to this post. This...
  4. Chuck Deuce

Mag Fed is here

I love the forward thinking but when can we get a hardwood with heat shield variant?
  5. Chuck Deuce

New guy here with Shockwave 20 gauge......

Welcome and I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about the inside of the loading port. I love how the simplistic changes that you've made are very practical and finely executed. I plan to make the same radius cuts myself and have an idea to get slightly longer screws for the hand...
  6. Chuck Deuce

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no...

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way!
  7. Chuck Deuce

I like to keep this handy for close encounters.

I like to keep this handy for close encounters.
  8. Chuck Deuce

Shockwave Photos

I still need some good outdoors lighted shots but here is what I got so far.
  9. Chuck Deuce

Proud new owner

Thanks I felt the Shockwave channels my inner Mandalorian perfectly.
  10. Chuck Deuce

All Things Shockwave

I’m not worried about the legal concerns but like you mentioned I didn’t like how the action release and safety felt.
  11. Chuck Deuce

All Things Shockwave

I’m intrigued with the follower. I wanted one from S&J but all of theirs appear to have been sold out. I’ll have to really think about this. Thanks.
  12. Chuck Deuce

Proud new owner

And you can’t argue on the cost!
  13. Chuck Deuce

All Things Shockwave

So I bit the bullet and got one of those grips. When attached the overall length isactually longer than with the Shockwave Grip. Although once I put it on and practiced racking it and bringing it up to shoot I decided the ergonomics of the Shockwave Grip is superior. I do still plan to take it...
  14. Chuck Deuce

Proud new owner

I know a lot of people have been using Talon Grips and I do like the idea. Although while fiddling in the basement tonight I had a Eureka moment. During my cleaning I found an old cut up bicycle inner tube and noticed the diameter appeared too perfect not to try. So here’s the results.
  15. Chuck Deuce

Ongoing discussion about legallity

Per Federal regulations they have to be sold in state of residence like a handgun. So that’s odd.
Back