• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ChuckS

1. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: 930 Bolt release removal found an answer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ClT6QWQ93U Later, Chuck
  2. C

Re: 930 Bolt release removal Hi M24, Heck, taking apart spring-loaded gun parts is always interesting! As for the mag thing, I found a couple other guys with the same observation and they traced it back to beat up rims on their dummy rounds. Since mine shoots fine, I am guessing that is what...
  3. C

Re: 930 Bolt release removal Nope, Not yet. I haven't figured it out yet and I have been distracted by other things lately. I have about 90 rounds through this thing and it has been faultless. I had thought that I may have to do something since it would not always put a round on the lifter...
  4. C

930 Bolt release removal Hi there, Has anybody figured out how to disassemble the 930 bolt release? It looks like the pivot pin is just driven in from the bottom but I can't see a way to drive it out. I was doing some beveling of the loading port and thought it would be a good idea to get it...
Back