• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ClickClickBoom

1. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

That's too close to Ford vs Chevy. Just too many opinions. I'll come back to the Shockwave in a bit. Right now, I have that Henry, a CZ Shadow 2, and some S&W Shield 9mm accessories to review. It's nice when "work" means going shooting several times each week.
  2. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Concern

A little tension can be a good thing.
  3. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

Thanks again for the feedback. I've done different accessory reviews, and have some reviews of guns I already own in the works. Even though I couldn't make it to SHOT this year, I still have a ton of contacts. So I'm super stoked that a Henry rifle showed up at my FFL yesterday. That's the...
  4. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

That would explain the extra traffic from FB. Thanks!
  5. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

I would absolutely appreciate you sharing it. Our traffic has been down a little. So more visitors would be great.
  6. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

Thanks for the feedback!
  7. ClickClickBoom

Shockwave Photos

More fun, less recoil.
  8. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Concern

Just in case. ;)
  9. ClickClickBoom

I may have to jump ship....

Ironic, yet true.
  10. ClickClickBoom

Shockwave Sling Option

We need a "Which beer coozy do you prefer?" thread.
  11. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Concern

I just posted a new thread with my OPSol Mini-Clip review.
  12. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Mini-Clip review

In my ongoing quest to try out all the little accessories I could for the Shockwave, I got an OPSpol Mini-Clip for review. While I appreciate them sending me this $15 device at no charge, I still burned through a good chunk of the $180 worth of mini shells I had purchased, making it a somewhat...
  13. ClickClickBoom

Shockwave in Progress

SBRs and machine guns all day long in Utah... Just no beer on Sunday. ;)
  14. ClickClickBoom

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

I haven't. It seems more likely that someone will get busted for an unrelated crime, and the ATF would tack on extra NFA-related charges. Like the idiot who advertised his SBR online, and admitted it was illegal. His first crime was being stupid. Also, I have the opposite problem at my range. A...
  15. ClickClickBoom

OPSol Concern

They're going to save my shells for me, when they sweep up. I thought I was a high roller there, but when I stopped by today, some guy was shooting three of his recently purchased machine guns. One was familiar to me, as I recall the $30k sticker price. Between that and the other two, he had to...
Back