• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Coachbake

1. Coachbake

low recoil rounds in a 930

I did write OR3GUN and the gentleman who responded was very helpful with detailed things to look for if this is happening or that I’d happening then we should look at this. I was very impressed with his desire to give me real helpful detailed info. He too thought the rear end of the gun was the...
  2. Coachbake

Thanks for the follow up. So basically, you have a new 940! I’m glad it’s “running like a dream” as I’m currently where you were. The service guy I talked to at Mossberg said they couldn’t fix mine with 940 parts as those parts are dedicated to 940 production. Don’t know if that’s true or not...
  3. Coachbake

What did you do with it? After market mods or otherwise?
  4. Coachbake

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was impressed by the vast majority of positive posts before joining and your welcome add to the list. I’m currently awaiting delivery of a Marine spacer tube from OR3GUN to see if that will satisfy the FTF issue. I have made an attempt at softening the edges of the...
  5. Coachbake

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

wouldn’t know an avatar from the man in the moon - but found the site from a related Google search relative to a new 830 security/home defense model with intermittent FTE’s and regular FTF’s. I found the site to be pretty positive in general and some good advice as well. Glad to be on the roll...
Back