• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Crenim

1. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater Never got a reply from Bo, but I called them at 1-888-744-4880 and explained to them that I purchased a Mossberg 930 SPX Blackwater that came with their sights and that Mossberg is too incompetent to give me the correct screws for it. XS...
  2. C

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater I just emailed Bo and pleaded for help since Mossberg cannot seem to get this right. Thanks for that information. I will let you know how that goes.
  3. C

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater Good idea pmcrowe... Do you have any information on the specific sight you are using? I am willing to switch to get my issue solved. I am not surprised that I have not yet received any additional screws from them.
  4. C

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater Let me know if you get anywhere. I am still waiting for round two of my screws to show up since I am too dumb to know they don't fit. :)
  5. C

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater You are absolutely correct SGT45... Roger it was for certain. I am glad it wasn't just me.
  6. C

Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater Hey guys. I saw a few other posts from people with the same issue and was hoping someone may be able give me some advice. I have had my Mossberg 930 SPX Blackwater for about six months and have shot probably 200 rounds through it so far. A...
Back