• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dagnarble

1. D

appropriate scope

I just got a model 142 A and would like to put an age appropriate Mossberg scope on it. What model scopes were available 1949-1957 thanks
  2. D

interchangeable bolts

Are bolts form the 140 series interchangeable for example would bolt from 142a fit a 146b
  3. D

146 or 144

Fellow is offering two mossbergs for sale. I can only pick one. Which is the most reliable and accurate? not interested in value. Thanks
  4. D

S-130 peep sight

one on eBay last week
  5. D

interchangeable

Is there a list of mossberg parts that are interchangeable like bolt from 140 fits 142 etc?
  6. D

peep sight

will any of the lyman or mossberg peep sights fit onto a model 140K
  7. D

user numbers

Just a question cause I am new to mossbergs. How come there is a lot more discussion and problem solving on Rimfire Central in the Mossberg section than there is here on Mossberg Owners. seems it should be the other way around. Just curious
  8. D

What is it??

While dismantling my 146B I found what looks like a spacer that goes over the curved magazine tube and rests up against the barrel. It looks like it keeps the tube and barrel from moving together. It looked like it was a bona fide part, but I cant find it in the parts chart. I have another 146B...
  9. D

146B(a)

Yeah I thought that too but the Model 400 . and 352 both list longs in the specs Go figure
  10. D

146B(a)

Why is the 146B listed as taking SHORT, LONG and LONG RIFLE but the 146B(a) is only designated for SHORT and LONG RIFLE. What did they do to the 146B(a)??????
  11. D

interchangeable parts list

Thanks SNIPER I spoke with Havlin but they don't have the proper licence to ship to Canada. Does anyone know of any MOSSY collectors in Canada especially the West that I could maybe contact? Thanks
  12. D

interchangeable parts list

Is there a manual showing alternative source for parts? For example I noted that there are many parts# of the 46B that are the same # as the 146B. Is there a listing of parts that are interchangeable between different models ? It would sure help someone looking for pieces for a discontiued model.
  13. D

model 146BA trouble feeding

My 146BA wont feed. I think I am missing the elevator spring but the schematics dont show it and neither does numrich. Is there any place I can get a look at one. Could not find a disassembly video for this model either. HELP ( My tube feed has the spring exstention on the end so no problem with...
  14. D

magazine apapter

Is there anyone producing the adapters for the older Mossys that allow you to load shorts or longs in the mag? They are impossible to find
Back