• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.
DarkPassenger308

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't realize this "Factory mossberg screw is a one-way pain in the ass. And most aftermarket safeties don't come with a screw." until I happened upon this thread. I'm currently awaiting Brownells Enhanced Safety Button, which is not coming with a screw. Can I paypal you to get 2 of the Fastenal Screws?
    Thanks, Jamie.
    Hey Jason,
    Hope all is well in your neighborhood. We have a new thread on Mossberg Shockwave called Shockwave Photos. Would you mind posting a photo or more of yours. It would be a great addition to this thread. Thanks, Rico.
    Hello DP;

I'm in need of two of the screws for the Mossberg safety. I'd be glad to pay you for a couple. If this is the correct PM link, please let me know and give you my address. I do want to send you payment. Maybe PayPal?

Thank you sir.

Craig Arnold
    Hey DP.
    I would like one of the safety screws. I'm not sure if this is the PM link, so let's see if you get this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back