• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Darren W Brown

1. Darren W Brown

Firearm Photo Gallery

My two babies....
  2. Darren W Brown

Mossberg Maverick 88 Security 20" 7+1 FDE

I honestly love this purchase. Great price. I never should have sold my former Maverick 88.
  3. Darren W Brown

Thanks. I love the 20" 7+1 model and the FDE stock, etc...
  4. Darren W Brown

Here's my new Mossberg Maverick 88 Security 20" 7+1 FDE Got this last weekend at Academy Sports and Outdoors. $205.00
  5. Darren W Brown

New Target After Confederate Statues

In Huntsville Texas, just north of Houston is a HUGE statue of Sam Houston. The 4th largest city in the country (soon be the 3rd) is named after him. Will they demand that Houston changes its name? Sam Houston did once own slaves. But on a positive note, he freed them all and he didn't want the...
  6. Darren W Brown

New Maverick 88m wife kicked my azz!

You were right. I posted the wrong image. I changed it. Here's what I got....
  7. Darren W Brown

New Maverick 88m wife kicked my azz!

Hey everyone! I just bought a new Maverick 88 Security 20" 7+1 FDE from Academy Sports & Outdoors. I love it! It's my third Mav88. Sold me first two 18.5" 5+1 all black versions a while back. Missed them and ended up with this one. I love it. Love the 7+1 aspect and the FDE look. I was trained...
Back