• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by David Valdina

1. David Valdina

Mossberg 500 - .410

Here is a great fun book if you can find a copy: TitleBecause It's There!: Climbing the North Face of the .410 AuthorTim Woodhouse Edition2 PublisherLight Gauges, 2005 Length112 pages
  2. David Valdina

Mossberg 500 - .410

Hi John, I am sorry you had that experience. I have found the collective knowledge on the board to be worth looking at. And I have tried to contribute to it in the areas I think I can be helpful. I have never heard of a high post count (excuse the pun) counting for anything. I read your...
  3. David Valdina

Mossberg 500 - .410

Hi Mike, I just joined. I only have the one Mossberg which is why my post on the related thread. I shoot .22 rimfire a lot and belong to RimfireCentral where there are about 166,000 members. Quite a lot of posts. Thanks for the welcome. Regards, David
  4. David Valdina

Mossberg 500 - .410

To the best of my knowledge, .410 shells come in 2.5" and 3", no 2.75" I got a .410 Mossberg 500 a while back and it would lock up on me. I guess they are tighter than the 12 ga. guns. Two times I took it all apart and tried smoothing out anything that I thought could be smoothed and finally...
Back