• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Djcala

1. Djcala

1911: Pics and Discussion

Nice looking pistols. Could ya elaborate on thoughts of the rawhide wrapping ? What's the advantage I guess I'm curious
  2. Djcala

I signed my retirement papers today

Il skip to the end......I read the last chapter brothers GOD WINS
  3. Djcala

Been runnin up n down the road , spreading some good news my friend. :oldman:
  4. Djcala

Backup communication

HAM and GMRS both. For family The GMRS Repeater network in our region is impressive and effective, made it worth the investment. I would suggest anyone shopping GMRS purchase programmable repeater capable radios. KO4EDK WRJZ693 ATL607
  5. Djcala

Congratulations and many thanks. Enjoy the fruits of you labors.
  6. Djcala

Gimme back my bullets

Gimme back my bullets
  7. Djcala

Bladder Cancer Biopsies

Prayers
  8. Djcala

Outdoor cooking for everyone, post away your outdoor dishes.

Once ya say smoked chili, nothing else need be said YUUUMMMMM!!!
  9. Djcala

HAM radio, anyone?

Ps if ya are remotely addictive personality disorder HAM is dangerous. 2 years ago I had nothing, now I think 11 handheld, 2 of my vehicles with mobile mount radios n them, a base unit in house with a big antenna outside, plans for another base unit in house this year and hopefully our own...
  10. Djcala

HAM radio, anyone?

Like guns maybe worse, radio recommendations online can get testy......,,,,, so il give ya a link to watch and enjoy. I will also say I started HAM with a Baofeng (cheap china) uvfxp and a yeasu 4x??. I sold the Yeasu , I own 4 Baoefeng tribands(cheap) and 3 Kenwoods(not cheap) those are...
  11. Djcala

HAM radio, anyone?

Information is life in a crisis, Comms provide information. Get aggressive on your journey. Id surely get that Ham ticket sooner than later. Depending your location ,,ie the repeater network in your area GMRS license is fast and easy and covers entire family. In my area GMRS network is...
  12. Djcala

Black powder lets see um

just go ahead and grab a mold , wads and quick tubes, extra bore butter till ya decide to make your own , if a nipple wrench didnt come with pistol get one also. You can punch own wads but for the price I dont mind buying em, I buy unlubed and if I want em lubed its easy to do. Enjoy...
  13. Djcala

Results of gun care product evaluation

yes its really a thing and it smells PERFECT
  14. Djcala

<*}}}><

Great post :good: Love the reel love its story of resurrecting and good as new. Success with them nuggets from bargain shop is awesome. Nice fish I need to get back to doing some fising myself one day.
Back