• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by docket

1. D

Hey, could some of you 930 SPXers have a look:

Thanks for replying. As they say, better late than never. And never looks like the standard response. Can you describe the purpose/function of a shell-drop lever?
  2. D

Question related to wall locks

I guess I should not have mentioned the "lock" in this post at all, since the only responses I have received don't address my question(s), but rather focus on religious issues of how to store one's firearm. I had really hoped someone with a 930 could confirm (or not) my experiment. Surprising...
  3. D

Hey, could some of you 930 SPXers have a look:

http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/question-related-to-wall-locks.18158/ Much obliged, ...docket
  4. D

Greetings John A. Could you expand on your rationale for not liking that product? Cheers, ...docket
  5. D

Scoop, thanks for your response. Here is the screen-shotted comment from Amazon:
  6. D

So, I’m a new member with a new (never yet fired outside the factory) 930 SPX. I’d been looking at the Hornady RAPiD Shotgun Wall Lock, only to see, courtesy of a reviewer’s comment on Amazon, that it requires a locked-back bolt, because its breech-blocking post has to fit into the open breech...
  7. D

New from the desert SW

Thanks all.
  8. D

New from the desert SW

Greetings all, Midwesterner now in AZ (for past 30 years). New to shotguns. New to Mossbergs. Have acquired a 930 SPX. Looking forward to learning from all those who know better.
Back