• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Domenic Pastore Jr.

1. D

Seeking HELP in Identifying Mossberg 18.5" Bbl'd .308 Bolt Carbine ?

THANKS Guys, I told him up front any assessment I made would only be a guess, as after a bit searching, I have an idea the NHL may have been cut, as I find no Mossy 18" +/- around that particular era. He said he would get back to me, so we'll just wait until he gives me enough to go on. I'm...
  2. D

Seeking HELP in Identifying Mossberg 18.5" Bbl'd .308 Bolt Carbine ?

Good Morning Folks, I did attempt to solve this issue myself, without bothering anyone, but it appeared that no matter where I looked, I simply couldn't find anything that even remotely resembled it ? Soooooo, hopefully someone here may have an idea as to what this particular Model is, along...
  3. D

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

THANK YOU 'Old Mossy', very much for your kind & prompt reply ! Although I pretty much followed all the troubles related to the early production 930 SPX variants, but I hoi haven't heard, & or read about any problems related to the basic Model 930 action itself. Over the years, I have read...
  4. D

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Hello Folks, I've been seeking to confirm the date of manufacture for my extremely early production Mossberg Model 930. [ SERIAL # AF0102XX ] It was initially purchased as an plain 18.5" 'Security / Riot' Model, without any adornments & or accessories. Over the years, I have 'upgraded' its...
Back