• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dragonryder

1. dragonryder

Mossberg MC1sc 9mm

$349 at Academy Sports. I also found that it fits in a #3 Blackhawk pocket holster.
  2. dragonryder

Mossberg MC1sc 9mm

Maybe I missed something, but this forum needs a heading for the new Mossberg MC1sc under pistols.
  3. dragonryder

Mossberg MC1sc 9mm

Just purchased a new MC1sc. I was on the way to the range to do some weekly shooting and I decided to stop by the local gun store and take a look at the new MC1sc, because I had read some reviews on it. Well I ended up walking out of the store with it. I'm kind of a glock guy, so I felt...
  4. dragonryder

Shooting has just gotten better

Wow--If this item ever is produced and is reasonably priced--shooting has just gotten better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvbyAcYj ... e=youtu.be
  5. dragonryder

Mossberg Owners Forum feedback, suggestions, changes, etc...

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum feedback, suggestions, changes, et When looking at the "View new posts" , it would be nice if there were a "mark forums read" box.
  6. dragonryder

Mossberg 817 Bolt Action Reviews...

I might give that a try. What I want to do is remove the muzzle brake completely and either install a thread protector, if I can find one that will fit whatever the threads are or else maybe cut the barrel off just behind the threads.
  7. dragonryder

It's a screw on. However it's extremely tight. I tried to remove it using a couple of rubber strap wrenches with no success. I am hesitant to use anything else as I don't want to leave any marks on the barrel. I'm getting used to it's uglyness, but it does throw the sound back at you...
  8. dragonryder

I bought the Mossberg 817 combo, which included the muzzle brake and scope. I'm not wild about the muzzle brake and may remove it as it seems to serve no purpose and looks funky. The scope is a Barska 3X9 40 and seems to work really well. It has the see through lens covers that are nice. I...
  9. dragonryder

1911: Pics and Discussion

Re: Wow! Want a great target shooting 1911 for under a gran I agree with Lateck --- I have a Ruger Sr1911 and it shoots great and is well built. I also have a Colt Defender 1911 which is my carry gun. The Ruger is the better shooter as it should be with the longer barrel and over all the...
  10. dragonryder

Hello from Oklahoma

That would be my normal thing to do, but the range was a few blocks from where I purchased the rifle and home was 20 miles away, so it was just too convenient.
  11. dragonryder

Hello from Oklahoma

Hello from Oklahoma. I have a Mossberg 817 .17 HMR and a Mossberg 500 12gauge. I just got the 817 and have only put 50 rounds through it sighting in the scope and getting to know it. The 12 guage is my primary home defense weapon. I bought the 817 and took it directly to the range. The gun...
Back