• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dylan2k

1. dylan2k

PRO AA500 500/590 TACTICAL STOCK

I'm looking at this very inexpensive package for my roughly ten year old 500SP with the 20" barrel It's only $80 which kind of makes me a bit skittish. Anyone used this? is it junk? https://www.theoutpostarmory.com/pro-aa500-moss-500-590-tact-stock.html
  2. dylan2k

Vendors: Reviewed

Thanks for the heads-up. I've got an old 500 with the 20" bbl. Headed there now. Thanks.
  3. dylan2k

Vendors: Reviewed

I'm looking at the Pro AA500 Tactical Package but at around $80 is it too good to be true? It is junk? Am I in the wrong forum? If the answer is yes to the third question I'll ask for some latitude. I've only been in here for a few days.
  4. dylan2k

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

That's gospel, my friend. I saw the San Andreas fault was acting up the other day... Just sayin'
  5. dylan2k

WOW! Small world. I like our gun laws a lot better than my brother's but I have a sinking feeling he voted for "that lady" anyway. That's alright. Free country. Just leaves the rest of us to protect them (if possible.) If I could take the cold I probably would've move to Montana which is one...
  6. dylan2k

Thanks much! I thanked the wrong person but politeness is always appreciated even if misplaced. Not familiar with Manchester, we lived in Windsor Locks but I was born in Hartford Memorial Hospital on Halloween 1967. The longest baby (at the time) in the history of the hospital at 23.5" We then...
  7. dylan2k

I'm not familiar with the book covers, but I'll google them now. I have a Frazetta slideshow in Windows 10 (on of many) and would love to add to it. By the way I'm working on a presentation in Apache which seeks to show the need for, the enjoyment of and the right to bear firearms. It's...
  8. dylan2k

I would really appreciate that. By the way, I share the ignominious distinction of being born in Connecticut. Only live there for the first 3 months of my life though. Much warmer down here...
  9. dylan2k

I wonder chronic insomnia has increased in kind with internet usage?

I wonder chronic insomnia has increased in kind with internet usage?
  10. dylan2k

Well, my screen name is actually a mistake. Should have been "dylan2k" which has been my go to screen name since the late 90's when everyone was freaking out about Y2K. My avatar is just my favorite painting by Frank Frazetta who, among other things, provided the artwork for most of the Molly...
Back