• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by edna

1. edna

Hello from Texas-Mossberg Rep.

thank you!
  2. edna

First I will be leaving to Killeen TX on January 20th n Alaska till Sept.
  3. edna

Thank you :)
  4. edna

I was out this whole week. I was hospitalized, but I'm getting better. I'm glad you were taken care of :)
  5. edna

Thank you :)
  6. edna

Hey ! My family is from Tarragona, Spain! n kinda scattered there well my dads side:). To be honest with you I would not know of any Mossberg dealers, but as long as they have an ffl they can order the parts or firearms you need. Hablo Espanol tambien! Nice to meet you too.
  7. edna

Yes !!! She's really nice ! But she only replies to emails.
  8. edna

Aww likewise Brad! I'm glad I can help provide my opinion N experience with y'all !
  9. edna

Your welcome ! N thank you;) hey today I got a guy from this forum that u recommended to contact me. He's all set :)
  10. edna

Thank you Dan :) nice to be back.
  11. edna

Barrel bulge on Mossberg 500?

You can just send the bbl in no need to send the entire gun.
  12. edna

I'm back lol but it's temporary. Ill be going to Alaska next year :) but in the meantime ill be glad to help as much possible.
  13. edna

930 build help

Well as for the barrel, in Texas theres a store named Triangle shooting sports you can google it the owner is benny hill his a gunsmith ( really good btw) He might have some or he can have it modified for you. His number is 361-241-1091
  14. edna

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: O.F.M. beginning to REALLY P- me off!930 Barrel Replacem JOe Z. is awsome!! Loved that guy still do lol he was my mentor all the way soo yep i learned everything from him. He is very very helpful, and will also have things done right for you. He never plays around when ever it comes to...
  15. edna

Broken extractor on .308

Im sorry i dont work with mossberg anymore. But if i should be of any assistance let me know ill try my best to provide you with an answer. I want to apologize if incase i have not responded. I am currently working with another company and attending college :S. Ill try my best though.
Back