• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by El Companero

1. El Companero

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Be sure to post pics so we can all enjoy in your enthusiasm!:coffee:
  2. El Companero

Any Throwers here?

Picked up these for some weekend fun with my 12yr old boy. Very well balanced and made! TRT Tomahawks.
  3. El Companero

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

I just picked up the same 88 w/FDE! Love your videos and appreciate you sharing them.
  4. El Companero

Top mounted laser?

Hi folks, need some recommendations for a top mounted laser to put on my Nightstick. I don't want the CT one. Laser needs to be 12ga. worthy and prefer the green but, not opposed to red. Thanks in advance! TW
  5. El Companero

Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?

If I had the money to spare right now, Bamm Bamm would resting at home in one of those! Maybe by Christmas!:rolleye:
  6. El Companero

Yeah, it was definitely worth the $ to get the wood for me! I've enough plastic guns.:lol:
  7. El Companero

Got my first upgrade done! I put a Go Gauge Tactical follower in. The factory one truly is junk!
  8. El Companero

I'm probably just going to use some that sticky hockey tape for the birds head.
  9. El Companero

I really like the furniture on the Nightstick. I have smaller hands and it fits me pretty well. The ridges help my hand not to slide back and forth. I also think I'm going to do away with the sling and just carry it in a scabbard. The sling bugs me and gets in my way for some reason.
  10. El Companero

Shockwave Photos

A Nightstick:
  11. El Companero

Not sure what you're referring to? There is nothing wrong the firearm and it functions perfectly. Cycled a full box of the Mini Shells through it and had no issues.
  12. El Companero

Well, the Nightstick made it today and I'm so far very pleased. Put a Black Hawk shotgun sling on it and inserted the OPSol adapter. Cycles the mini shells fine. Hoping to get it to the range real soon.
  13. El Companero

Follower, aluminum or Delrin?

I just ordered the Go Gauge for my Nightstick that will be here on Wed. I'll post opinion once I've got it installed.
  14. El Companero

Hello from the PNW!

Thanks for the Welcome and looks like the Nightstick should be here Wed. at my FFL.
  15. El Companero

Should I prioritize fitting my Shockwave with an aftermarket safety?

I guess I too fit in the category, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If manipulation is an issue, then I'll consider it.
Back