• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by emt1581

1. E

Anyone make a kydex mount/holster for the Shockwave?

What's the significance of the sewing machine? I've got an antique Singer in a wooden cabinet with a thigh lever and foot pedal....do you sew instead of rivet the seams of the kydex or what? I'd think it would bend/break the needle. As for it not being pretty...I only care about function. So...
  2. E

Where does your Shockwave sleep?

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you've got carpet on the floor and you're using the shells in the side saddle to balance and prop it in position against the wall....no? I've got hardwood between the bed and nightstand so nothing to drip to, which is why I'm toying with making a mount that will...
  3. E

Where does your Shockwave sleep?

I've been keeping my Shockwave in my bedroom closet snuggling up against the larger 88 Maverick I sawed down to 18.5" and added a Shockwave grip and saddle to. However, the more I think about it, the more I want to create a mount for it to keep next to the bed/night stand. Right now I have...
  4. E

I think we need to separate those who mess around with kydex as a hobby and those that look to sell it. For sellers, I can see your points. For the hobby, I don't. My question was not aimed at sellers. More the hobbyist that messes around with it just to see what they can whip up. Where...
  5. E

The single point sling would have a lot more play and constant ball-tapping potential. But the holster/mount stays put on the hip. Again, I'm looking at it from a vehicle/wall/etc. storage perspective.
  6. E

I'll look. Here's something to keep you entertained while you wait... I tried hot linking it but I must not be welcome at the cool kids table yet... :(
  7. E

One easy mount would be around the receiver/trigger guard as a mount. There's a youtube vid of a guy with a full sized AR that has a receiver/trigger guard mount attached to his waist. Not really my intention here, but shows it can be done and unlike blocking off all the empty space behind the...
  8. E

This is my first thread here. Seems to be a pretty cool forum given my current interest in the Shockwave. Glad someone over on ARF mentioned it. A couple days ago I finally pulled the trigger on a Shockwave from Brownells. With the $30 off coopin it came to $339 shipped...and after my...
Back