• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ep1019

1. E

Red Dot?

Thanks for all the advice everybody. So as you guys stated, I considered the size of the optic as well as the cheek weld potential issue, and as such I decided to mount a Primary Arms red dot I used to have on my AR15 (just bought an EOTech for that). I think the primary arms is small and light...
  2. E

Red Dot?

Who here has a red dot on their shotgun? I'm thinking of getting the Vortex SPARC II. Any other recommendations? See attached pic of my 590.
  3. E

Which model?

Thank you all for the input. I finally ended up pulling the trigger on the 51771 model. It was $400 at gunbuyer.com which I though was too good to pass up.
  4. E

Which model?

You guys wouldn't pay $40 more for +2 capacity and a picatinny rail up top? i.e. get 51771 instead.
  5. E

Which model?

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy my first shotgun (I have two pistols and an AR 15) and want a 590A1. I've narrowed it down to three options. Model 51771 https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/mossberg/51771-590a1-xs-security-shotgun-12ga-20in-8rd-black/ Model 50774...
Back