• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by fa1rshooter

1. F

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

What i did was put the spring guide into the main housing. Attach the spring to the action and ease the spring to the guide. At that point the assembly will not fit into the housing. It will be sitting an angle in the opening. I use a needle nose plier to angle the guide and spring to mimick the...
  2. F

Thanks, I will call them when they re-open. Hopefully, they can just send the replacement part instead of having to mail the rifle to them... (fingers crossed)
  3. F

After each shot, the spent casing would be stuck in the chamber. Leaving the next round in the magazine. In some cases where the spent casing is ejected, the new round is partially chambered. Not sure if this is relevant but the range I shot at would only allow 6 rounds in the mag regardless of...
  4. F

I took my almost brand new flat top (200 rounds previously) to the range yesterday and shot about 50 rounds of Winchester xpert 22 hv 36 gr. Cycling issues with almost every shot. Thinking the chamber was dirty, I took it home and disassembled for cleaning. Right after I got the action out, I...
  5. F

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Sighting issues I didnt know the front sights were adjustable. That should do it. Thanks buddy.
  6. F

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Sighting issues Hello all, I just took my new 715T flat top to an indoor range today to zero the rifle. Before shooting, I had cleaned the barrel and chamber (without taking the gun apart). I was using 40 grain CCI's with 23 to 25 rounds in the mag each time. The good thing was that I did not...
Back