• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Freedom23

1. F

00 Buck 12ga Round-up

Right on! I've got a H&K USP 9mm with a 18 rnds for the same reason. :) :)
  2. F

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

Here's a pic of me a few years back with the most lethal weapon anyone will ever hold in their hand! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. F

00 Buck 12ga Round-up

Ah, good point, Tex. No FTFs or malfunctions at all. 105 perfect cycles. As for which round would be more lethal or cause more damage, that’s an exercise in “what if’s” that will drive you mad. On one roll of the dice a wider spread may hit more vital organs while on another roll, it may not...
  4. F

Federal Target Loads

I avoid Wal-mart like the plague as well, except for Ammo. I just picked up a 100 round box of the Federal Multi-Purpose Load for $22.97 before tax. Other specs: 12 ga 3 dram Eq. 1 1/8 oz shot 7 1/2 shot size 2 3/4" shells 1200 fps velocity.
  5. F

00 Buck 12ga Round-up

I just picked up a 12 gauge Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater shotgun and wanted to pattern it to find a home defense round that would work for me. What a great excuse to put a few rounds down range. I’ve read some reviews about using #1 Buck for more devastating wound cavities or #4 Buck for “less”...
Back