• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by hendu3270

1. H

835 broken forend help...

I hear ya. It's a good option.
  2. H

Glad the rivets worked for you. I ended up replacing with model 500 forend with steel tube like stated above. They are rock solid now.
  3. H

Thank you for the information Richard (VERY HELPFUL!!) I'm not overly concerned about a forend matching the camo on these two shotguns. Black would be just fine (rock solid is more important). These two Ulti-Mags are just a couple of years old and in reading through one of the stickies here on...
  4. H

Emailed customer service a couple of days ago and sent serial numbers, as they requested. They are sending out two, new forend assemblies at no cost. They've handled it very well. I'm more then concerned though with the replacements being of the exact same design and material that I will simply...
  5. H

Odd thing is second 835 shows wear of the hole the pins go through as well. They are starting to "shift" and will eventually pull our as well
  6. H

I went back and looked at the second 835 and the pins are partly pulled out on that forend as well.
  7. H

Long story short...had a break in and all guns were stolen including an ulti-mag (20 years old) and a Winchester 1200 older than that. Decided to pick up two 835's to replace them as i had no issues with the old 835. Didn't get to hunt last year and only put 5 or 6 boxes through each last year...
Back