• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by hondakilla98

1. H

My 590 50663 and planned upgrades

I put my heat shield on, I'll post pics soon. I would look better if it was a bit longer, but it looks ok and it's functioal. And my sling just shipped!
  2. H

It's coming together pretty quickly, and I traded a Kinect for an old 18" blued wood stocked 870 today. So I'll have another shotgun to mess with. I also ordered a summit sling from rocky mountain tactical, he's going to make an oversized one for me.
  3. H

Here's the ETA safety installed, it's so much easier to manipulate than the factory plastic safety. Here's the green ETA follower installed, I had to spread the end coil of the mag spring to get it over the tail of the follower. It still holds 8 2&3/4" shells.
  4. H

I have a blued mossberg heat shield on the way. I didn't realize how cheaply I could modify my shotgun. This is my favorite part of owning guns, the personalization.
  5. H

My front sling mount and side saddle showed up today from Botach. Here are some pics installed. I used blue loctite on all the fasteners of the side saddle.
  6. H

I ordered an ETA safety and hi vis follower today. Here's the ETA next to a Vang safety(the ETA is the big one). Here's the follower, it's green on one page and red on another. So we'll see what I get. I'm curious if I'll lose capacity with the tail on this follower.
  7. H

I will be using the sling mount that comes with the Knox gen 2, between the receiver and stock.thanks for all the positive replies. How is the sight picture with the Knoxx stock and ghost rings?
  8. H

Shortened my 590A1 OEM stock...

Nicely done, I've been debating doing this to my stock for a while.
  9. H

I'd rather have the gen 2, but if the price was right I'd buy a gen 1.
  10. H

I have a Mossberg 590 model 50663, and I'm planning on some modifications. First off, here are some pics. So far I've ordered a GG&G front sling attachment. A Tacstar side saddle. The next items I'm looking at are the Mako railed forend( I already have a Magpul AFG, RFG, and a...
  11. H

new guy from oregon

I bought it used, but it looks like it's a 50663. Im a few miles from the Nike campus, and I know what you mean about it being it's own city. I'll check out the other forums as well.
  12. H

new guy from oregon

Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker and I've found some good info on this forum. I have a mossberg 590 20" blued with grs. Im finally ready to change it up a bit from stock. I live in Beaverton, Oregon and I love anything to do with guns, cars, or motorcycles. I work security for a living.
  13. H

590 not A1 50663 for $390.14

I have the same model as well. I plan to make some changes soon. I found mine used locally in great shape for $300. Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
Back