• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by hunter72

1. hunter72

Mossberg 510 Mini Troubleshooting

good deal
  2. hunter72

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup... I cannot even find the shell any where...... Oh I guess since noone else has I call dibs.......
  3. hunter72

They should replace it, problem is they wont send you the part, or a trigger pack. you will have to send in your SG. They are good about repairing things though. Another option.. Go back to where you bought it if possible, If from an FFl they should gladly replace it. If all else fails I have...
  4. hunter72

Just purchased a 510, new to the forums!

How does the stock fit at the rear of the reciever? Are their any gaps, I mean is the hang over? Also I have a project 500e in .410 gun that is being built from parts for my son., would you be willing to sell or trade yur old stock? If so please email me. 1923firefighter (at) gmail (dot) com
  5. hunter72

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup... Hate is a strong word, so ill just say jealous
  6. hunter72

The post on the back of the trigger guard could be broken or missing. Push the trigger group pin out and lift the trigger group out by the back. There should be a "post" on the back of the trigger pack that sticks up. it hits the safety, when the safety is in the rear position. Its that or the...
  7. hunter72

Leatherman MUT (PICTURE HEAVY)

I want
  8. hunter72

Mossberg 500 Bantam, 505 Youth, 500 Super Bantam Accessories

Re: Mossberg 500 Bantam, 505 Youth, 500 Super Bantam Accesso Yes your bantam will accept any 500 bbl chamberd in 20g. I am not that familiar wit hthe Bantam, but I believe that the difference is the stock length and maybe the forarm length.
  9. hunter72

Should I "clear" my house?

Before the discussion became heated, Johnny, your assesment of YOUR situation is in line with my intent. Most likly you will have to gather your family There are many situations where t=it would in fact be prudent to hole up and call for help, confirmed bad guy that you have had eyes on for...
  10. hunter72

You misread what I said, the homeowner does not leave the ensconsed area, the HOME IS THE ENSCONSED AREA . Also IF he has afamily then most likely he will HAVE to leave the closet to gather his family, what does he do when he takes incomeing fire? what does he do when he see's the bad guy at...
  11. hunter72

Definitions of Ensconced on the Web: •A settler is a person who has migrated to an area and established permanent residence there, often to colonize the area. Settlers are generally people who take up residence on land and cultivate it, as opposed to nomads. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensconced...
  12. hunter72

I am encouraging the owners to move this back to tactical, so that other opinions may be represented. I believe that the persons on this site should be able to comment on the above information and have the chance to learn, and give their opinions. I think it is important for the discussion to...
  13. hunter72

I have indeed been to Mount training, In fact I CURRENTLY have two up coming dates to be the "ensconced" person/s at Ft. Leonard Wood MO. I work with the CSM of the MP schools wife. I have volunteered my time as aggressor and "guest" trainer many times. Do you understand that in mount training...
  14. hunter72

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader I know it fits a 590, the 590, set up is the same as the 870. I do not own a 930 yet so I cannot say for sure However if the tube end is the same as the 590, you should be good to go. WHen I get home ill post examples on a 590
  15. hunter72

What really happens ...

very good article and thoughts. Some really good points to think about.
Back