• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Husker88's latest activity

• Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Nope. No chance of that, considering our relative ages. Another 7 spammers today. No joy.
  • Husker88
    I still go to gun shows. Not as often as I used to though. But, I am as apt to buy a knife as a gun. I just enjoy the show.
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Wow! I hope you didn't get hit, Meanie. Good morning here guys. Not so sure about the heartlands… My last friend from highschool...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to Bobster's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    About the closest I've come to seeing a tornado were waterspouts off the coast of Miami. Everyone just standing around watching them...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Husker, I was the manager of the Big Boy restaurant located at 82nd and Center that day . I watched as it tore through the Wentworth...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Magazine Extensions with Like Like.
    Residue wipes off with solvent. In any case, where I must use my home defense device, the last thing I will worry about is residue on...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Sad Sad.
    Another day, another 7 spammers axed. No new members…
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to Rodburner's post in the thread Magazine Extensions with Like Like.
    I tried to preserve the compact nature of my shockwave by just using the mini shells in the tube (8) and having the chamber stuffed with...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to Bobster's post in the thread Magazine Extensions with Like Like.
    Thinking about mag extensions that competitors use, in the grand scheme of things, the shot has not spread really at all by the time it...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Wow Wow.
    Those pistols are very attractive. Such a clean, classic look. Myownself, I had to give up that plinking. The cost here is now almost...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to Bobster's post in the thread Good morning with Love Love.
    I had a good morning. :) Went to an Action Steel shoot in Orlando to try out my new .22LR "plinker", a Sig P322 Coyote (tan) TACPAC that...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 replied to the thread Magazine Extensions.
    I have not used an extension nor do I plan to, but that's me. I'm using the Maverick 88 for home defense and in my mind, the extra...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Wow Wow.
    Good Morning Mossberg Owners. The last guy I keep in touch with from my high school days lives not too far from Tinker Air Force Base...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 replied to the thread Good morning.
    The spouse and I are from Omaha. We lived there in 1975 when a documented F5 tornado came through like a mile wide lawnmower. I was in...
  • Husker88
    Husker88 reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Good morning to all of yous. We have had plenty of rain this past week. Lots of severe weather as I imagine you all know. I think the...
Back