• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Iagent

1. Iagent

Best Aftermarket Safety for Shockwave?

Wow, never seen that one! Maybe I will buy that in a more subtle color.
  2. Iagent

Forend options looking for recommendations

That looks nice. All you need is enough room for a few fingers.
  3. Iagent

Forend options looking for recommendations

I hear ya. The stock one also tears up your hand from the frayed ends that were melted and screwed.
  4. Iagent

12 GA mini shells

I found some and bought 100 rounds. How much do you want for yours?
  5. Iagent

12 GA mini shells

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't find the ammo. These seem unobtanium. Thanks, Rick
  6. Iagent

Aguila 12 ga buckshot mini/ low recoil shell thoughts?

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't find the ammo.
  7. Iagent

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't...

Can anyone tell me where I can get the mini shells? I bought the Mini-Clip, and now I can't find the ammo.
  8. Iagent

aquila mini shot shell

9. Iagent

Reason for A1 barrel thickness on the Shockwave

I'm thinking the weight is not a consideration. Maybe they just want less possible barrel failure at a point where your hand is. Just thinking lol. Still open for discussion. not offend by other ideas. I like my Shockwave and might buy another in marinekote. I may actually just buy an A1...
  10. Iagent

My question was directed more to why the Shockwave has the A1 barrel as opposed to the standard civilian 590. For some reason, they felt the need for the Navy heavy walled barrel. Maybe I think too much, but that's what we do on forums lol.
  11. Iagent

Just thinking about why the sturdy barrel. Do you think that it is more critical for safety, with the hand on the action close to the disaster area if something is in the barrel, or perhaps a dent in the barrel? Otherwise, why the robust barrel?
  12. Iagent

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Very similar. We are old school. My wife stopped working in 91 when our first child was born. Never worked since, but we know it's not all about gathering money and trying to look wealthy. Three kids, and no kid problems ever. As far as I'm concerned, she worked harder than my working ...
  13. Iagent

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

If I can get it in Chicagoland........I would think Kansas is a shoe-in.
  14. Iagent

Ongoing discussion about legallity

Well, I'm glad for the factory blessing, because I wouldn't want to get caught up having to defend myself in court. Aint nobody got time for dat!
  15. Iagent

Ongoing discussion about legallity

Basically the way I look at it, as a responsible armed citizen. I follow the law, and abide. Any thug can cut off a firearm to make it convenient for them. Law abiding citizens have to comply, and it usually puts them at a disadvantage against the scum that wants to elicit tragedy to their...
Back