• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Infected iPOD

1. Infected iPOD

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Just received my Messa Tactical Buffer tube and adapter. I decided I wasn't a fan of the full plastic tube. So this was my solution. The tube is "Mil Spec" so it will fit the butt stock of your choice, pretty much. I chose the...
  2. Infected iPOD

My 590A1 is getting Fat

That's funny! Weapons with all intent, can be the handlers biggest nightmare. I have seen weapons that look like they belong on HALO more than a HD weapon. They have a name " Gear Whore." That's just what some people prefer though......for some reason. To each his own. My opinion.....not...
  3. Infected iPOD

XS Sights

I have a 590 and I'm running bead sights right now. Any suggestions are welcome.
  4. Infected iPOD

XS Sights

Appreciate it Rossi! Thats a bummer though, I was dead set on those sights. XS makes good products, I just got some of their sights on my Glock 32C. I'm real happy with the outcome......so far, haven't been able to shoot it yet.
  5. Infected iPOD

XS Sights

Howdy! I'm looking at purchasing the XS Sights for my Mossberg. My question is, does anyone here already have these sights!? If so, some reviews and pics would be appreciated. http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=19562/sku=006-000-109/Product/Tritium-fits-Mossberg-500-590-Ithaca-37
Back