• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by jakebrake

1. jakebrake

Guns and Roses!

yeah...I ran into one of the folks there on a Kalashnikov forum. no comments on his reception there.
  2. jakebrake

Guns and Roses!

I repeat, I think yours was cheaper.
  3. jakebrake

NY Politicians going after hunters now

if you live in that hell hole, and, you have sat out voting, it serves you right. if you have fought the good fight, run...while you still can.
  4. jakebrake

Question Of The Month. (February 2020) (If Trump Re-elected)

^^^s tart building Start building the gibbets. if he isn't re-elected, the fraud will be too obvious to overlook.
  5. jakebrake

My youngest son was nearly killed Christmas Eve in a horrible crash... but he is okay <pics>

Mother of God...that is a miracle. prayers for a full and speedy recovery. and, for the departed as well. speed kills. sadly, the innocent suffer too often.
  6. jakebrake

Good morning

morning all. sitting here sipping coffee, wondering how I end up with 4 coffee mugs on my desk . got a gift card for my lgs for Christmas. Much better half having a lot of health issues makes money rather tight. stopped in for my lunch break anyway (gotta kill a half hour somehow). he just had...
  7. jakebrake

Ghost Ring Sight Kit

has your sight shown up yet? if these are the ones i believe they are, i really want a set of them. how much smithing was required for the install? love 'em? hate em?
  8. jakebrake

hello from pa

well, folks, under the subheading of posting while using nyquil is bad, it's not an a1. it's a special purpose. am planning a few modifications for this particular shotgun. i kinda get the feeling the folks in the technical forum are gooing to get tired of me soon. sorry about the nyquil...
  9. jakebrake

hello from pa

good morning all! bucks county pa checking in. proud owner of a 590 a1, former owner of a 500.
Back