• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by JamieB

1. J

how do the speed shooters get there guns to run light loads?

Re: how do the speed shooters get there guns to run light lo heck yeah add pics man that would be awesome!
  2. J

how do the speed shooters get there guns to run light loads?

i want my gun to cycle AA target loads fast! and all the time I am at the 400rnd count out of it and its about 80% good going what do the custom shop guys do to them?
  3. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: 930 28" barrel ??? well i am at about the 100rd mark any issues i have had has been the tube mag but if a fire from hip it wont cycle fully any cure for wimpy loads? did this before and after the chop job
  4. J

Re: 930 28" barrel ??? well need to find a before pic but after a paint and barrel chop to 20"
  5. J

930 28" barrel ??? so anyone ever cut down the factory barrel ? I am going to cut mine down to 20" as i want a shorter barrel with a rib my question is will there be enough meat in the barrel to add choke tubes?
  6. J

Firearm Photo Gallery

Dpms lavang its nice to have the blast go forward at times i might try the Dlask Arms newest brake soon
  7. J

What kind of sling?

IMHO the padded Vickers is the best all around sling made
  8. J

Firearm Photo Gallery

my main blaster 16" Aimpoint micro 2moa on dd riser if anyone wants specs let me know my 45 MP9 M1A 18.5"
  9. J

Re: 930 3gun/truckgun build is there a trigger fix?
  10. J

What kind of sling?

I run a BFG vickers padded on all my rifles and shotguns I am a right handed shooter the rear of the sling is mounted on the right hand side at the rear of the stock front is on the left hand side infront of my support hand is possible
  11. J

Firearm Photo Gallery

thanks guys will get more up soon
  12. J

hi

added some pics for all in the pic forum
  13. J

Firearm Photo Gallery

my vz LTR 308 MDT TAC21 in 260rem SPS tac in LTR stock 223 MP45 Savage trainer in 22lr
  14. J

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

last in stack next to LAV
Back