• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by jaxman7

1. J

Parts commonality, if any b/t 930,500/590.

I am relatively new to Mossbergs in general. I came from a Remington background so pardon my ignorance. My question is are there any parts that interchange between the 930 series and 500 series? I know the safety is but I am mainly concerned with internal components such as the hammer and...
  2. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail Thanks for posting those lasts pics. I was curious to the differences in size. -Jax
  3. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Replacing Safety This info will come in handy for me tomorrow. I should be receiving my safety from ETA tomorrow finally. It has taken awhile to get this in because about the same time of my order ETA changed materials (from 6000 to 7000 series aluminum) and the components of their safety...
  4. J

What is your favorite shotgun competition?

Rossignol, Have you done a Google search or asked the nearest gun club. I did this myself and the closest club to me was an hour away but that is where I discovered 3 gun. Not exactly 'local' but I don't mind traveling that distance once a month. -Jax
  5. J

I agree 3 gun doesn't need to break the bank. Heck we've got a guy out there who uses an M1 carbine and does quite well. Most guys run some slightly modified ARs. No serious mods, mainly just a red dot and some kind a vert grip. The handguns are mainly close to stock Glocks with the main mods...
  6. J

About 5 months ago I got into 3 gun and I am completely addicted. Who else on here shoots 3 gun and what kind of weapons/weapons setup do you guys use? -Jax
  7. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Well lets hope the 'look and feel' isn't like Colt's. 22 AR rifle. The bolt catch/release and dust cover are just for aesthetic purposes and the selector switch has to be rotated 180° to switch from safe to fire. I have an M&P 15/22 and its a great little gun. -Jax
  8. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

How the operational controls compared to a standard AR? I.E. bolt release, charging handle, selector switch.
  9. J

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: What is the best tactical light and/or laser? As far as lasers go, I'll take the light thank you very much. I did have an X300 on my Mossberg but have recently discovered through some drills that I have a tendency to accidentally hit the momentary switch. This is also true when running a...
  10. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: AFG on stock forend. Advice needed. I guess it bothers me using a glue because it feels like I am doing it half assed. But hey if it works it works.
  11. J

Re: AFG on stock forend. Advice needed. Thanks for the posts. M24, I may regret this later but I JB Welded it on this morning. I scuffed up the forend really well and I know that stuff will hold. Lets hope that it'll hold up under alot of high brass loads. I am going to go ahead and try to...
  12. J

South Central Mississippi area...

If anybody is in my area let me know. Also the third Saturday of every month I head to the Mississippi gulf coast for a three gun match. If you've never done 3 gun you'll be addicted after the first stage is over. If you want to go give me a holler. -Jax
  13. J

AFG on stock forend. Advice needed. Guys here's my idea: Magpul AFG on the stock forend. Yeh I know just get the new aimpro forend. Well I guess two factors that involve my impatience and money being spent on other weapons have me holding off from purchasing aimpro's rail. Plus I am...
  14. J

Re: What do 930 owners want to see in the aftermarket? Thanks for the welcome M24.....and the answers. Looking forward to seeing this place grow as people learn of its existence. -Jax
  15. J

Re: What do 930 owners want to see in the aftermarket? I know more things will come to the front on my brain but for now: 1. A railed forearm. As per M24's recent post I am glad to see aimpro has come out with said rail. But a little competition always makes a better product. 2. Would love to...
Back