• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by JayC

1. JayC

BYE BYE-Photobucket wants to charge $400/yr

Well, this is a shock. I have been using Photobucket off and on for over 10 years. Paying $400 a year is complete bull just to be able to share some images. I'm not sad to leave Photobucket. They can take their $400 plan and shove it. I happily just deleted my account with them. I always...
  2. JayC

Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpening System

I have the Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System with upgrade kit. I wanted to learn how the freehand. I can get a pretty good edge on my knives with it, but I'm sure an experienced person could do better. With the upgrade kit, the GSS is a real nice sharpener for just about anything you might...
  3. JayC

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

So that's what it was. lol I had the episode on, but I wasn't really paying attention. I'm completely uninterested in Sasha. I was kind of hoping Oceanside would join the cause, too. I guess they have enough with Hilltop, Kingdom, and the Star Trek crew.
  4. JayC

And that's the rub. It drives me crazy. It always seems like the only episodes worth watching anymore are the season premier, mid-season finale, mid-season premier, and season finale. This show has gotten so stale. They drag out everything. The first half of next season will probably be all...
  5. JayC

Bought a 500 Mariner

Great looking Mossy! I always liked the mariner Mossbergs.
  6. JayC

BUCK

Those old Bucks sure clean up nice, don't they? :cool: This is my only vintage Buck. It was given to me a bit over a year ago. It is a two dot 112. Due to the pin size on the scales, I believe it's a 112 that was made at the later part of the '74-80 Buck date scale. The bolsters were pretty...
  7. JayC

I keep waiting for the Starship Enterprise to show up. But since this is the zombie apocalypse, and everyone is infected, the Enterprise shows up on autopilot. When the doors open it's a bunch of red shirted walkers stumbling out. It would be the first intergalactic, time traveling zombie hoard.
  8. JayC

The more I watch the second half of the season, the more I think the actual battle will be the cliffhanger for the season finale. Everything feels like it's crawling right now. I found last night's episode so boring, I just grabbed my phone and loaded up an NES emulator. o_O
  9. JayC

BUCK

That's a nice, unique, looking 110! From your pictures, that is what is referred to as a two dot 110. According to Buck's date code chart, it was made between 1974 and 1980. You can further refine that to it being a 1974. You can see the rivets on the bolsters with one being on the front and two...
  10. JayC

pictures that make you lol

11. JayC

I was pretty impressed with the episode. I didn't see that there was anyone in Gabrielle's car. It makes more sense now. :D I thought sure they would stretch out the Hilltop and Kingdom meetings over a few episodes. Taking out all the zombies with the steel cable was one of the coolest things I...
  12. JayC

pictures that make you lol

Back