• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Jeffross1968

1. J

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Ok, so little update. Had a friend help me a bit, though the problem is not completely resolved. He broke out the bore laser and as I had found, the scope was sighting very high and to the right with maxed out adjustments. So...he used a piece of...
  2. J

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope New to this, but can the 715 be bore sighted? I don't see how...
  3. J

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope The purchase was from a pawn shop that sells new and used guns.
  4. J

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Forgot to mention...no, I don't have another rifle or scope. My shotgun doesn't have a rail, and my only other gun is a 1944 German P38...so no help there :roll:
  5. J

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Rail seems fine. I'll have to see if I can find someone with another scope...or someone with some experience to give me a hand. I maxed both settings, height and wind. Pretty frustrating, especially since it's a lucky day when you can find ammo...
  6. J

Re: Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Yes, with a front rest.
  7. J

Newbie-complete fail on sighting a scope Ok, so this is my first rifle. I purchased a flat top 715T and a NcSTAR 3-9x40 scope. I spent an hour yesterday and an hour today at the range. The best I could get at 25 yrds was about 5 inches low and 3 inches to the left, with adjustments maxed out...
Back