• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by jgillaspy

1. jgillaspy

Mossberg SA-20 Accessories...

On another note, anyone know where I can get one of the 20" barrels separately? I have the 28" and just want to swap barrrels for HD. JG
  2. jgillaspy

Mossberg SA-20 Accessories...

Check Weatherby SA-08 stocks. It is the same shotgun and I've read where the wood adult stocks are perfect. JG
  3. jgillaspy

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

OK, you asked for it... JG
  4. jgillaspy

Hello from San Antonio, TX

Hello, John Gillaspy here. Been shooting since I was a kid, but finally decided to get a "real" hunting rifle and ordered a Maverick 100ATR in 308. I've already posted a question concerning ammo in the ammunition forum. I hope some of you folks experienced with the 100ATRs can get me pointed in...
  5. jgillaspy

Noob here, 100ATR in 308, what shoots best

Hello, I haven't even received my rifle yet, but I'm already looking for ammo. What commercially available ammo shoots best from the 100ATR in 308? I'm looking to hunt hogs and deer in TX and range work. Any helpful hints? Reloading is a possibility in the future as I have a press, just no 308...
Back