• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Joe Mabus

1. J

I just thought I would put it out there that I finally accomplished my goal of having a complete...

I just thought I would put it out there that I finally accomplished my goal of having a complete SSI-ONE package, I have all nine barrels
  2. J

SSi-ONE arrived today

Thank you, If you see one I'm in the market. Have a great day.
  3. J

SSi-ONE arrived today

I'd be interested in that .243 barrel if you want to sell it. I have all of the barrels except for that one, I have an extra .270 barrel if you would like to trade
  4. J

Mossy Si-one

I have 4 of these and I am looking for some barrels the .243, .308, .223 heavy. I have the rest of them and an extra Turkey barrel.
  5. J

SSI-ONE

Old Mossy thank you, I must have missed that and I did read through them but that post is 5 years old. I have done some digging on them but one article states they was built in the 90's and after calling Mossberg the person I talked to there stated the they were built between 2001 and 2004. Here...
  6. J

SSI-ONE

I recently purchased a couple SSI-ONE rifles LNIB and I have found out that they seam to be rare but just found another one that I might purchase. Anyone have any insight to these
Back