• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Joe57

1. Joe57

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

That's a very good point there :lol:
  2. Joe57

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Well I finally had a chance to shoot the 32 a bit. The thing I really noticed was how different the recoil felt, I enjoyed it quite a bit I must say(Bearing in mind that I shoot predominantly 165 gr .40) I was shooting consistently tighter groups at 20-25 yards than my last couple range trips...
  3. Joe57

930/935 BULLDOZER QUAD RAIL SYSTEM ??

Theres a couple other cheaper options out there to accomplish the mounting options you are looking for Like I said though. If the way that looks really revs your engine go for it.
  4. Joe57

Something Going On ?

Yeah its a little frustrating just trying to work on little projects I had going now. Thought this was amusing/depressing/pathetic/hilarious/made me pour another Weller's Reserve/.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-New-Seal ... 337eb378b5
  5. Joe57

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Well unfortunately a friend of mine ask me to put down a calf for her today. I was on that side of town and I had my G32 with me. I could only get to about 15 yards but I did like the way that shot felt. I planned to try and go to the range tomorrow afternoon so I'll try and give you a real...
  6. Joe57

Something Going On ?

I went to 3 different gun shops in the last 2 days, just looking for a certain item, not panicking. Actually now that I think about it I have been making the same rounds on Mondays and Tuesdays for awhile now, It's nice not working during the day sometimes. Anywho, as y'all can figure its the...
  7. Joe57

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

latest addition. Now I think I'm going to get a conversion barrel for my G35
  8. Joe57

Shooting disappointment today....

http://www.mccscampallen.com/shooting_range.htm I was googling something else and happened to come across this, so here ya go.
  9. Joe57

Shooting disappointment today....

I used to experience the same problem when I was stationed in NY the last 4 years, really made it difficult to enjoy shooting. Fortunately I'm back in Texas and have been making up lost range time at Fayette County and friend's land.
  10. Joe57

930/935 BULLDOZER QUAD RAIL SYSTEM ??

Personally I think its just 3.25 extra pounds of $260 railed nonsense. But that's just my opinion, If you really like the way it looks thats the opinion that really matters I suppose. Their "Bobcat" looks decent though. The mag tube you have would probably look plenty proportional as would...
  11. Joe57

Glock

Re: Fun With Grip Tape Part 2 Sorta stole your idea.
  12. Joe57

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Finally got my barrel back Thanks all. The paint I used is pretty great stuff I got it at some little hardware store in Galveston years ago I haven't managed to find any rattle cans that can compare to it
  13. Joe57

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Finally got my barrel back After a couple months of dealings gone bad and waiting for replacements etc.. I finally got my barrel cut and threaded like I wanted. My wife doesn't seem to share my excitement. Nothing special but here it is anyway: Cut to 19.5
  14. Joe57

Firearm Photo Gallery

That looks great. Well done
  15. Joe57

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

That took me a little while to really learn that trigger myself. Glad you enjoy it as well. On the subject of Glocks... I went to a gun show not intending to spend any money :lol: inevitably ended up with some trinkets also got a Ghost Inc. trigger connector for it now too.
Back