• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Josh.

1. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

hahaha didn't expect this coming back. Thanks a ton guys! I've always wanted these three exact guns for a while so to finally have them is a huge personal satisfaction, And so quick getting into guns. But I dig "The Kit" Sounds official and badass lol I'm a little too young for the Montey...
  2. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Haha nice cover! I've been seeing a lot of people messing the dust covers lately, Pretty neat ideas. So I finally got some pictures of it. I went to my local gun show last weekend and picked this bad boy up for a pretty good deal! Right out of the box I NAILED the center of my target (Heart...
  3. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Thanks Lazy! Mingaa - Yep, Free shipping and I've shoot about 250+ rds through my SA .45 MC and about 50+ through the S&W M&P 15, Great bullets for the price for sure. They are usually on the more expensive side too. Never ever had a problem with them and neither has anyone I've known to use...
  4. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Thanks, I actually was looking around that site yesterday lol I found out what I'm going to do and get for it today while searching. Can't wait for it :) I also found.. What seems to be a great deal on some bullets! I just bought 15 boxes @ 20rds = 300rds @ $97.68...
  5. Josh.

My new Persuader and his friend!

Thanks! I'll have more pics and words after I get my car back -_- My Girl took it this morning and it has all my guns from yesterday.. ERRR!
  6. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Thanks guys, It's a GREAT gun for the price. I would recommend this thing to anyone! Out of the box I was hitting a group about the size of a quarter at 25 yards. A little adjusting and more time and it'll be perfect. I already can see myself looking for new toys for it. But.. the lady said...
  7. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

I finally gave in and bought an AR at my local gun show this weekend! Smith and Wesson M&P 15. I'll take some pictures and write a little review soon too, I've put about 200rds through it since I bought it Saturday morning.
  8. Josh.

So I finally picked up the AR :) Smith & Wesson M&P 15 5.56. Already put over 200 rounds in two days! I picked it up Saturday morning at our local Gun show here in Tampa. I got a GREAT price and will post some pictures and reviews soon!
  9. Josh.

So I finally shot the thing last week. It was a blast and packs a punch! I like the pistol grip, Kinda makes you feel like a badass ;) It's really accurate for a shotgun an can go through the 8 rds in seconds lol My buddy pumped through a mag stupid fast and it just wanted more! I've been...
  10. Josh.

Thanks man! No crap? Looks like we have similar taste haha I love my SA, Almost thought about selling it for another gun but didn't even get 5 seconds in thought before I said no lol Thanks again. Soon to grab the Mossberg Tactical .22LR or the S&W M&P 15 5.56 next? Ones about $250 and the...
  11. Josh.

Trying to find some time to see how they play together!
  12. Josh.

Thanks Renegade
  13. Josh.

Thanks 8-)
  14. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Thanks for the help guys, I'll be buying some parts this week. I actually bought my Mossberg on Palmetto State Armory! I'll check out the other places too, Thanks again.
  15. Josh.

AR-15 and Variants

Where's a decent cheap place to buy AR parts? I've been looking and searching and have found a few but not sure if I can get it cheaper. I was about to buy my 500 from another website until another friend showed me one he went to and saved me about 75 bucks! Any help would be awesome, I'd start...
Back