• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by joshua.bringman

1. J

Book , mossy 500

I agree wholeheartedly. My 500 was the first gun I ever bought, and I'll take it to the end with me. Over any rifle or pistol I have now or will ever get. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  2. J

Mesa Tact Brace adapter

Thanks..[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] I'll keep you in mind... Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  3. J

Mesa Tact Brace adapter

No, it is signed ..but doesn't go into effect until March 28th. Very soon thereafter..[emoji16] Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  4. J

Mesa Tact Brace adapter

No. We can't buy either yet. They just added language and refer to it as the shockwave clause in the bill. I just like Mossberg more than Remington is the only point I was trying to make. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  5. J

Mesa Tact Brace adapter

Looks good. Governor here in Ohio signs the legislation that was passed the other day, I'll be able to get my own shockwave March 28th. Bummer that you have to do all this and can't buy it as is like the Remington ones, but I'd rather have the shockwave so I guess I'll be doing it too Sent...
  6. J

A real target hit with a real gun !!

Wow!!! Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  7. J

20" breacher barrel

Thanks for the info everyone. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  8. J

This is some slimy backdoor b*******.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  9. J

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I really like how this show started out the first couple seasons. But I just can't get into it anymore. every once in awhile I go back and watch an episode or so, and then realized I just don't like it. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  10. J

Question Of The Month. (January 2019) (Low Budget Bolt Guns)

Been looking at both the Savage and rem 783. Hear great things about Savage, but like the metal mag on the remmy, but they make me nervous. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  11. J

Border Patrol Museum Attacked

This is absolutely terrible, but unfortunately not surprising at all. and I do think this should be considered an act of domestic terrorism. Not like anyone would do anything about it. Although if they had on maga hats and we're screaming Trump I bet you that everyone will be in jail right now...
  12. J

Chicago:– woman fatally shoots man trying to rob her

Good for her. I'll avoid the snarky comments about having a gun in Chicago, I didn't think it was allowed. But seriously, I'm glad she's okay and I'm glad more people are exercising their right throughout this country. Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  13. J

3 gun, NE Ohio?

Hello all. Was wondering if any of you knew of any kind at all of 3-gun competitions in the northeast Ohio area? Really like to try it, just for fun oh. So it doesn't have to be any kind of super official Hi-Tech blah blah blah. I just want to try it out, and hopefully improve my shooting a...
  14. J

Ran my first shotgun match today!

Awesome. Hopefully someday soon I will have the time to do something like this. And I wish they had some of my area. Usually the closest one to me is 2 or 3 hours away Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  15. J

3 gun and pump action ?

Who gives a damn what's some gun shop Commando thinks. Answers like that are part of the reason I don't go to many anymore. I buy most of my stuff online. I say try it, unless you're a professional, it's all for fun right? If you like it, and it works out invest in a nicer gun later. Sent from...
Back