• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by JPower

1. J

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

The last 500A I have I dug it out. SN P539xxx. Please let me know what yr. Thanks. I will get to the bolt acrion one eventually. Lol
  2. J

Thanks for the info. Just the standard rail for a reflex or a red dot. With an 18.5 barrel i'm not going to be doing much slugs, mostly 00 buck or a little smaller for home d use.
  3. J

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Hi, new here. Own 4 Mossies, a twin set of 2000 synthetic hardware 500A combos (came with a ribbed field barrel and an extra 18.5 cylinder bore security bell, a 500 12 ga. with wood hardware and interchanfeable chokes, and lastly a 12 ga. bolt action 3 shot mag fed, still need to see what model...
  4. J

And what kind, socket head, torx, etc? They have the rails on amazon, but a lot of the reviews said the screws included with the rail didnt work. The last thing i want to do is dick up my receiver. Mossberg.com parts situation frankly sucks.
  5. J

Any idea on how long they need to be?
  6. J

Hi; new here, long time 500 owner but first thread ive posted on. I have 3 500A's and 1 bolt action clip fed old mossie 12 gauge, don't even know what model the bolt would be. 2 of them are twins, bought 1 for me and one for my dad, that i now have back the unfortunate way. Both are the Big 5...
Back