• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by jswyper

1. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Cleaning/Maintenance

These are fantastic vids! Thank you for posting them!! Hi 12G Just a quick note that Ultra Lube may turn hard and gum things up if it's left for a while, which means that you may have to clean and lube your gun again prior to going out. I can definitely see using Ultra Lube as a "day of"...
  2. J

Hi from Northern California!

Here's a Hi coming at you from Southern California. Welcome aboard!
  3. J

Hello from LINY

Well Helloooo from SoCal.
  4. J

Well, I finally did it

Talk about an awsome start! And we are glad you "finally did it."
  5. J

Hello from NC

Hello! Welcome.
  6. J

new member california

Hey, it's good to see someone else new here from California. It's a good place for us to be.
  7. J

Hello from SoCal

Thanks guys! I'll get som pics of my 930 and others as soon as I can.
  8. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: Removing SPX front sight tower?? Yep changing the barrels seems to be the way to go. And, if you don't like the finish on the Security barrel, it will be a lot less hassle to have it refinished the way that you want than to take the tower off, drill and tap for a bead sight in the exact...
  9. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: Removing SPX front sight tower?? I have the HS/Field combo and just bought a SPX barrel to replace the HS (I'm use to the higher AR style sights). Everything fit smooth and straight. I went to the range today for the last of my fit and function checks and shot went down range, it was on...
  10. J

Hello from SoCal

Hi all, The information here helped me make my first shotgun purchase (a 930) a couple of months ago. Well I finally figured I should register so I could take place in some of the great conversations. Thanks guys! This place rocks!
Back