• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Jtlow

1. J

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Thank you, and if I could train my dog to spot it would be great...1 bark left, 2 bark right... :D
  2. J

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I don't have a Mossberg Tact .22 but from my experience with my S&W 15/22's they had feed, eject problems at first with the cheaper bulk ammo. I used mostly CCI minimags in both at about a 1000 rds and now I have very few problems (mostly fail to fire) witgh the Federal 550 bulk packs from...
  3. J

What automobiles do you have?

this one is tight, I grew up around Harley's my Dad had a shop. Love this one reminds me of the old school bikes. Thanks that and being comfortable was what I was after. This was built back in 98 before everyone was trying to be "old school"
  4. J

What automobiles do you have?

I drive a 06 Silverado, wife has 02 Explorer but these are my current toys: 07 Harley FLHX 95 HD Custom Dyna superglide Springer I also have a 87 S10 w/400 hp 350 sorry can't find a pic
  5. J

Head of lettuce vs PDX1 round

Cool, now slice tomatoes, onions, ham and a little dressing and you have lunch. :D
  6. J

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

This is my first line of defense..my 2yr old German Shepherd My 5 month Black Lab/Blue Healer mix
  7. J

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! very nice
  8. J

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Still trying to figue out this pic format. Here is the updated pic of the 15/22 rifle.
  9. J

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Here is the pistol yes site is backward thanks. :oops: Good thing I don't use it anymore. New scope. :D 50rd drum for the 15/22's by Black Dog Machine.
  10. J

Walther

The wife allso has a P22 (sorry no pic). I even let her shoot it when she can get it out of my hand. :D
  11. J

Ok so it is not a Mossberg Tactical .22, but here is my S&W 15/22.. :mrgreen:
  12. J

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? Here is my 1938 91/30 Mosin. My father got it in the early 60's and I have had it since about 87. No matching ser #'s and no import stamp. According to research the import stamp was added to weapons after about 1965. Also 91/30's were made in Russia then the...
  13. J

osama bin laden

As a retired member of the armed forces I give a big salute to the soldiers who performed this operation and those Intell personnel responsible for the gathering and analysis that enabled a successful mission. Thank you and God speed. Joe :D
  14. J

Aimpro TriRail

Well shot the 930 today. The TriRail with the AFG was great. It put my left hand in the proper position everytime. The TriRail didn't move or flex and sort of felt more part of the weapon than the stock forend does. Was shooting birdshot and a little 00 buck. Nothing but great comments...
  15. J

You think your Mossberg is cool?

If I can have oneI'll share... :twisted:
Back