• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kalashnikitty590

1. Kalashnikitty590

Heads up on a great case for your Shockwave!

I bought a leather crafting kit with the intention of learning how to work leather so I can make a leather scabbard for my Shockwave; I also bought a Stingray skin with the ultimate goal of doing a Stingray wrap around the Shockwave grip. Someday....
  2. Kalashnikitty590

Update! Coleman's has the same case in Woodland camo for you "Olde School" guys. This case also fits: HK51, HK MP5, and an SBR AK.
  3. Kalashnikitty590

A few years ago I picked up two of these machine gun spare barrel bags to use as a case for my Shockwaves and they worked out great although I paid $25 each for them on Ebay. I just received an email from Coleman's Military Surplus and they have these on sale for only $9.97! I'm going to work...
  4. Kalashnikitty590

M249 barrel bag

sixbennetts: Thanks for the heads up on the M249 spare barrel bags! I ordered two of those M249 spare barrel bags three days ago via the ebay link that you posted and they arrived today; they are an amazing value for the $19 and are perfect for the Mossberg Shockwave. Thanks.
  5. Kalashnikitty590

Gun cases for shockwave

I love that case Ron1031, thanks for sharing it with us.
  6. Kalashnikitty590

GG&G M590 Looped Rear Sling Attachment on a Shockwave, it works.

You are correct, I just sanded the top of the ridge. When you have the sling mount in hand it will be very apparent to you exactly where and how much needs to be sanded. Good luck and post a pic of your GG&G sling mount in this thread after you have it installed.
  7. Kalashnikitty590

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Shockwave friends!

Thanks for the great replies everyone, I love the pics of the Christmas tree. Rico it is amazing that you have still have that beautiful angel tree topper after all these years; what a great way to tie family history and memories of the past with the present. Thank you for your service.
  8. Kalashnikitty590

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Shockwave friends!

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Mossberg Shockwave friends! It is officially Christmas here as it is 0438/4:38am. It is hard to believe that another year has gone by so fast; this time last year I had never seen this forum and had never heard of the Mossberg Shockwave, now I have two of...
  9. Kalashnikitty590

Shockwave Issue - - Resolved

Welcome to our Mossberg Shockwave Forum Ernst and that you for sharing your info with us. Do you have any pics of your sling/scabbard that you can share with us?
  10. Kalashnikitty590

Inadequate grip in that he tried firing it left handed, the sling loop was already touching his hand before he fired a shot, the recoil did the rest; he should have noticed what was about to happen and not fired. After we got his hand bandaged up he continued to fire another twenty five rounds...
  11. Kalashnikitty590

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Hey Rico, I had my Shockwaves laser engraved at a nearby trophy shop, chances are if you call around one of your local trophy shops can do it for you or direct you to a place than is set up for lasers. I think that it was around $45 each to engrave my Shockwave with a US flag and the same to...
  12. Kalashnikitty590

I fired quite a few 9 pellet 00 buck through my Shockwave today as did three other people with me and did not have any problems at all with the GG&G mount biting our hands. A fourth guy shooting my Shockwave had part of his hand ripped open by the GG&G mount as he is left handed and my GG&G...
  13. Kalashnikitty590

Stippling the Mossberg Forearm

That look great Mark! Thanks for sharing your stippling adventure with us.
  14. Kalashnikitty590

John A: I'm going to take your advice and leave the gap alone. HeavyDuty: I have not shot it yet but if it bites me as you mentioned I will removed it and install it on my Mossberg 590.
Back