• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kevin Keith

1. Kevin Keith

Biden says gun owners would need F-15s and nukes to take on the US gov't

That's what the Russians told the Afghan mujahadin in the 1970s. lol
  2. Kevin Keith

Shockwave Availability

Shockwaves are in stock pretty consistently here in the Fort Worth area Academy stores. Not in great numbers, but pretty regular and they get snatched up fast. My brother bought a Nightstick a couple of weeks ago at the Arlington store, he loves it. The store in South Fort Worth has a...
  3. Kevin Keith

1911: Pics and Discussion

I remember the Shok-Buff...I didn't think about them having an expiration date! Wilson is good about helping out though!
  4. Kevin Keith

Wheel GUNS!!

As a matter of fact, neither had mine since we live in a rural area. Until...one night on her way home she was stopped at the tracks waiting for a train to pass. This crossing is just a few miles from our home, but this time she noticed some guy hanging out in the area. That made her nervous...
  5. Kevin Keith

Thanks! Sure, here's why I do it. 1. Tying down the grip safety is completely reversable. Pinning the grip safety is too, but unwinding rawhide is easier for me. 2. The grip safety can keep you from firing if your grip is less than ideal. Drawing in a hurry under the stress of a self...
  6. Kevin Keith

I have these two now, a Springfield Mil-Spec Defender and a Taurus PT1911. The rawhide strip on the Taurus is to deactivate the grip safety. If I ever carry it off my property I just unwind it from the grip so I don't cause any undue stress on the populace. Condition One does enough of that...
  7. Kevin Keith

Wheel GUNS!!

Top is a 642-1, no lock Bottom is 642-2, with lock WhenCC becomes law on September 1, The wife has claimed the 642-2 as her purse gun. She says she will be carrying on a long family tradition of armed women since her grandmother routinely carried a Colt M1917 in her ample hand bag! lol
  8. Kevin Keith

New from Bama

Glad you're here!
  9. Kevin Keith

new to this place

It's a good forum, you're going to like it.
  10. Kevin Keith

Hello from WV.

I'm a new guy here too, welcome!
  11. Kevin Keith

The odors of freshly brewed strong coffee and Hoppe's #9 at 5:30 AM

Now that's funny and I don't care who you are! Does anyone else think Hoppes smells like bananas? Well, regardless of anything else it may or may not smell like, it smells like memories!
  12. Kevin Keith

Wheel GUNS!!

I'm a Ruger Wrangler fan. If I ever find a bronze one imma get it!
  13. Kevin Keith

New Member...

I just joined the other day...I've been reading since then. lol
  14. Kevin Keith

Wheel GUNS!!

Colt Single Action Army, .357 magnum
  15. Kevin Keith

Wheel GUNS!!

I have a few revolvers. They are all pretty run of the mill, but I like them. I'll start with my 629. The Galco Combat Master is my favorite holster for this one.
Back