• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kevin Phillips II

1. K

New Patriot 30-06.

So. Turns out one action screw was 10 lbs too tight and the other 10 lbs loose. So I fixed it and shot this in a hurry today! Yes, that’s a clover leaf in the top circle at 100 yds. 165 gn Speer tips and 56 grains of RL19! High winds, too...edit, 5 shot groups! Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Thanks so much! I’m glad you enjoy it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

New Patriot 30-06.

This is a one inch bullseye at 100 yds with the trijicon. 8 rounds! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Thanks! Things outrageously awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Just added a brand new trijicon 4-16x50 accupower to the arsenal! Talk about dead-on accuracy! This thing helped me achieve sub-MOA from out of the box ammo at 100 yds! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

Mossberg Patriot Rifle - Vortex® Crossfire II Scoped Combos

What’s the make of the scope? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Lookin good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Well here it is! 100 yds! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. K

New Patriot 30-06.

Can anyone tell me a little about this gun at 100 yds? I’ve been trying to find the best hand load but so far she only likes 110 gn Speer and IMR 4064 powder with a 54.5 gn load. Only then can I get sub MOA groups.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back