Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kirk22287

1. K

The Anatomy of the Centurion 1 1/8 oz. Slug

Ok cool thanks again guys
  2. K

The Anatomy of the Centurion 1 1/8 oz. Slug

where do you guys get these centurion slugs from, and how do they compare to federal truball?
  3. K

PRICE ALERT - Federal LE 12 ga 00 w/ Flite Control Wad

awesome find I just ordered a box
  4. K

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Newby Question... Good to hear yours is running right mine is still in the break in phase I'm assuming. Its only got about a box of shells through it but I still get some random ftf/fte. Then again I never really cleaned it real good either. Probably should try that.
  5. K

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Newby Question... Just checked and my 930 feeds shells just fine when racked by hand. By racked I mean racked like an ar15 don't ride the bolt let it use all the momentum it can, I've found I can slowly rack it back and essentially unchamber the round without loading another.
  6. K

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

How hard was the installation of the ergo fore end?
  7. K

00 Buck Accuracy

Nice shooting man
  8. K

awesome thanks again looks like ill have to put the 590 back on the project board lol
  9. K

will do thanks, another question though. Anyone here have a magpul afg put on their pump gun? It looks good in theory but id rather hear from some users before i go spending the money to put it on there and end up not liking it.
  10. K

alright got a question. i have the mesa tactical 6 shot side saddle and i want to install a surefire tri rail on the front. is there any fitment issues between the side saddle and the tri rail?