Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Krylancelo

1. K

930 JM Edition Failure To Extract Almost Every Shot

Yeah, unfortunately a search on the forum for extractor information didn't come up with much of anything. :(
  2. K

Someone also mentioned earlier in the thread about adjusting the extractor. Can that actually be done? Can I add more extractor tension?
  3. K

Thanks for sticking with me, everyone. Got a range report for you... About 60 rounds put down range of the same Fiocchi #8 birdshot with 1200 FPS. I got about 7 failures to extract. I loaded 5 rounds one-at-a-time. First 2 shots failed to extract. Next 3 succeeded so I decided to try a full...
  4. K

I may have been wrong, looks like it won't assemble correctly the other way. Just looks like it's different. Well, going to go try it, we'll see what happens.
  5. K

Is that video correct? Is the inner piston ring supposed to stick out like that from the outer ring? If so, mine was assembled at the factory incorrectly, as that side of the inner ring was sticking into the piston and not out like it shows in the video. Can someone confirm how the inner ring...
  6. K

Yup, trigger group is back together and back in the gun. Gun is cleaned thoroughly and all moving parts are lightly lubed. I sprayed down the piston and the ports in the barrel (and the piston "sleeve" on the bottom of the barrel) with CLP and then sprayed out the leftover with compressed air...
  7. K

After thinking this over, I think the reason it won't drop is because the part that "fell out" for me is the hammer spring. Derp. Yeah, I just lifted the hammer out while pulling the trigger and it fell. It was being released but wasn't driven by anything cuz the spring was out of its housing...
  8. K

Not yet, no. xD Can't get the hammer to drop with the trigger group removed from the gun. Any thoughts on why that would be happening? Trigger pulls but doesn't drop the hammer. I can see the pull depressing the trigger spring.
  9. K

Ok, trying to get it all back together now... I can't actually get the hammer to drop... Pulling the trigger does nothing. Any ideas?
  10. K

Hmmm ok. It has the front metal piece, the spring, and the guide rod. Are those the three pieces I need?
  11. K

That would be appreciated. I pretty much understand all of it except that group of parts in the pic. It fell onto the floor as I was taking it apart and I was like "wait ,what?"
  12. K

Here's a pic: The smaller group of 3 parts under the bolt.
  13. K

I could just be being stupid but I honestly can't find it on the diagram. Would a picture of it help?
  14. K

Oh, and I did want to add that every round (except one which was badly stuck and I had to push it out with a cleaning rod) extracted perfectly by hand, just not automatically. So I'm guessing you guys may be right about the ammo. Any brands you specifically recommend?
  15. K

Okay, got it all apart and cleaning it all off. Question: Got this part that isn't shown in the manual as far as I can tell, not sure where it came from. It fell out as I was taking it all apart. It's got several parts. What looks like a metal bushing or cover, a metal guide rod and a spring...