• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by lateck

1. lateck

Who here has hunted with their 464?

I have only "hunted" paper. :lol: But there is another post on page 1 where a member took a deer: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2585 I hope that might help........ Good Luck & Good Hunting! Lateck
  2. lateck

I take my 464 SPX to the range

Nice! Lateck, Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
  3. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Andrew; VERY NICE JOB! Yes, if you had the equipment and time that would be an item that would sell. (I'd get one. :lol: ) Thanks for finding a solution to the 464's problem....... Lateck,
  4. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Is that your gun? If so, where did you get the stocks? Yes, it is mine. :D It is factory... just it is a Davidson's Special run. Lateck,
  5. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Reviews...

Re: 464 SPX Initial Review Thanks for the quick review. The way you wrote this it did not sound (read) so "Tactical" as many have cried... Let us know how it goes at the range.... :P Lateck,
  6. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: Scoped Mossberg Davidson's Brush Gun 464 Nice! I think Mossberg could sell a lot more levers if this was not just a special.... Again, very Nice rifle. Lateck,
  7. lateck

Re: 464 With scope Purdy,,,,,, Something about a silver scope on the Mariner finish looks good.... I too went with one, but with see-though rings. Shoot straight and safe, Lateck,
  8. lateck

Wound dressing: road rash (warning- graphic pics inside)

You guys are Lucky, I have seen to many un-lucky riders, my self included. This is where a good full face helmet comes in handy...... But, glad your both alive and can write about the slides...... If you ride again, be safe. Lateck,
  9. lateck

Serial Number

Sorry I can't help on the serial number question as I have a newer one...... With no problems....... Congratulations on getting a 464! It's a blast to have and shoot. Lateck,
  10. lateck

Re: New 464 30.30 Nice looking gun. Congratulations! :D Lateck,
  11. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Re: Open sights suggestions? Howdy; I'm not sure what the number is but I know that Williams makes them! I have some on my 464 Davidson Special... :D I think the set for the Winchester 94 will work.... (I am not an expert!, call them first). Good Luck, Lateck,
  12. lateck

Re: Some scope action Very nice looking set up! :D Lateck,
  13. lateck

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Reviews...

Re: Just went to the range with my 464 Congratulations on the 464. They are sweet shooters, I know mine is. Shoot straight and safe. Lateck,
  14. lateck

Mossberg 464 Mare's Leg is this possible

Do not know if it is possible...... But, I would take one if they did. I sure would love it if Mossberg where to chamber the 464 in .44, .357 magnum :D :roll: :o :D Lateck,
  15. lateck

Hello from Nova Scotia

Hello from a place a little bit away from you. Southwest Arizona. Lateck,
Back