• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Lefty9

1. Lefty9

How to clean it

well you fixed it ! Thanks
  2. Lefty9

How to clean it

this link no good
  3. Lefty9

Dry firing

i don't think dry firing is a good thing
  4. Lefty9

Who's using the OR3GUN spacer in their 930 SPX?

I got 2 of them and their GREAT !!
  5. Lefty9

Which 930?

Your company makes a sleeve that fixes this corrosive problem ...........right ?
  6. Lefty9

Mossberg SA-20 Photo Gallery

SA-20's RULE !!
  7. Lefty9

Mossberg SA-20 Photo Gallery

I don't see this as a thug
  8. Lefty9

Mossberg gets rid of my beloved "Thug" !

He was kinda a jerk; did not tell me exactly what he done . It was very hard to push shells into the mag. tube. He bent the lifter some and said he bore out the tube a bit. Sorry if I implied he "worked" the gun ................. he only "worked" on it
  9. Lefty9

My THUG will never kill a turkey ;it's a 20 ga. semi auto that shoots 3" heavy lead that's camouflaged with an extended mag tube ,worked by a gunsmith .......... for Zombies
  10. Lefty9

i WOULD TAKE A "thug" IN ANY FORMAT !
  11. Lefty9

My SA20 review

Ready for your second thread !
  12. Lefty9

A moment of silence on the passing of the beloved " Turkey Thug" .....you will be remembered with fondness
  13. Lefty9

Mossberg SA-20 Bantam 20ga - 24" Barrel - Suggestions?

Oh man ! What a great post and long time coming ; this sub forum has been "dead" for a good long while. Love the video's....................Love my THUG !
  14. Lefty9

590A1 Mariner

Very good info John - I had no idea about the inner condensation . I double seal the guns with "Seal-a-Meal" bags
  15. Lefty9

Ex SCOTUS justice suggests repeal of 2n amendment

what about that hag Supreme Court Justice that said she would leave the country if Trump was elected ? How many Retards are/were in SCOTUS ?? I believe the 2nd Amendment is in far greater danger then ever b4
Back