• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by louie d

1. L

Did I make the right choice?

this ^^^^ in my opinion, the best advice (as ricky_bobby stated) is to use the "push-pull" grip. (the videos with bloody hands and busted teeth are showing you how not to hold this firearm) the first time i fired mine (12ga), i put a death hold on both the slide grip and the bird's head...
  2. L

Top mounted laser?

. I have the CT Laser Saddle in green and like it a lot. I bought it during the rebate period so the cost was close to the "full pop retail" red laser price. Before the Laser Saddle was announced, I was fully intending to go with the CT CMR-206. I had intended to get a piece of rail (about...
  3. L

Follower, aluminum or Delrin?

... funny you should ask. I just replaced the magazine spring in my Shockwave with a "Wolff" spring. ... and replaced my follower with a Delrin follower from "Go Gauge" (non LED model). I have no clue whether this will make any real difference in a situation. What I do know is that when I...
Back