• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by madmanjustice

1. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Got my Flat Top out to the range today to play a little. Shooting Remington goldens. Put between 200-300 through it. 1 fail to feed due to a bad bullet (it was bent where the bullet met the casing) and one strange FTE that caused another FTF. I believe the casing actually ejected, hit the...
  2. M

Soft case for the 715t

Anybody have a line on an affordable soft case for the 715t? None of the ones Academt had in stock when i bought it fit it at all. Need one for my 995ts as well...
  3. M

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Interesting, to me at least ahh..but FWIW, the sights on the Flat Top are metal, not plastic.
  4. M

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Interesting, to me at least I was just browsing the Mossberg web site and was looking at the rifles and noticed this... the sights on the 715T Flat Top Look to be the same sights that are on the $950 MMR Tactical.... I just found it interesting. :D
  5. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

well i hope I don't have too many issues with the Remingtons. I got 1400 rounds! :lol: Not too fond of the forward grip. I have one on my Hi Point 995ts and don't really care for it. Will probably remove it. I could bolt it onto the 715t since it is rail mount. Definitly looking for a bipod...
  6. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

First post! Just picked up a 715T Flat Top last night. Was hoping to get the one with the RedDot scope, but the store did not stock that model and only had 2 of the Flat Tops left. Academy $279 Also picked up a bucket of Remington Golden 22's and can't wait to get this little guy to the range...
Back